Beautiful Hair Color Trends 2023 For Long Hair
Beautiful hair color trends 2023 for long hair provides a wide choice for both classic lovers and more daring ladies.
Fashionable hair coloring 2023 for long hair involves, first of all, natural hair, or various, with luminous highlights. Cold shades are back in fashion. There will also be a strong influence of color among the trends. That only is the color of red ginger and the actual coloring in all the colors of the rainbow.
When choosing a hair color, you cannot only follow trends. Yes, they can be a source of inspiration or help you find your own style, but above all, these tones should match your complexion.
In the trends of 2023, it is not so much the color that is important as the shade of the hair. Both dark-haired and blondes should make sure that the hairstyle has a gray, ashy shade.
Most Russian women should be delighted with this trend, as natural Slavic hair color usually matches it.
If you are a fan of bleached hair, choose tinted shampoos with a purple and blue tint. You will find them in every store.
The result will be impressive, as in the before and after photos, which many girls post after dyeing.
Most dyed blondes try not to show regrown roots. This means the need for regular hair coloring, or the use of special masking sprays. Thanks to the new fashion trend, all these unnecessary efforts have come to an end.
The trend of the late 90s is back! The regrown roots can be darker or lighter – it doesn’t matter. In the photo, these strands look quite modern. If you are worried that the roots are too dark, you can lighten them a little by using a clarifying spray. It will change the shade of your hair by 2-3 tones.
Fashionable hair coloring 2023 for long hair can be done in accordance with current trends and colors. What techniques are trending now:
- Balayage: still very popular. This technique gives the hairdresser more creative freedom because he can adjust the intensity of the color and provide a great effect. Balayage protects the hair structure and looks supernatural.
- Ombre. The dyeing trend is quite volatile and seems to change regularly with the seasons. In summer, caramel brown ends are an unrivaled favorite for dark hair. The lighter ends look like the hair has just been tanned in the summer sun. In autumn and winter, they become a little more fiery: during this period, classic shades from red to pastel or neon are popular.
- Gray hair: While older women go to great lengths to hide their gray hair, younger women choose a muted gray color for dyeing. Pastel shades of pink, purple or apricot give the color a fresh and modern look.
- Metallic: silver, warm bronze or gold – all of these shimmery hair colors are eye-catching. So if you like looking glamorous, you should definitely pay attention to this trend.
- Babylights: This trend is all about super-thin highlighting techniques. The dyed strands have a natural look and feel like children’s hairstyles. With this technique, you can give your hair a 3D effect and make it look more voluminous. Therefore, this 2023 trendy hair coloring technique is ideal for fine hair. If you just want to refresh your natural color, this color trend is the right choice.
Light shades are still the most attractive hair colors. “A blonde is not a hair color, it’s a way of life,” say many owners of this popular color. Fashionable hair color 2023 offers many interesting solutions for those looking to go blonde.
Many women bleach their hair because lighter tones suit almost everyone. The main thing is to choose the right shade. By becoming blonde, you draw attention to yourself. But there are not so many natural blondes like Claudia Schiffer. Only about 3% of the world’s population is actually blonde.
Different shades of this hair color are in fashion now:
- Beige blond – this color is not bright, but rather delicate and comparable to a classic medium or golden blond. Hair color looks especially beautiful and natural with light highlights. The curls look as if the sun has burned them out in certain areas.
- Dark blond – in the case of this hair color, the blond slightly turns into a brown tint. You might think that this is no longer blond, but light brown.
- Ash Blonde – As the name suggests, this blonde is more matte or grayish and is distinguished primarily by its cool shade.
- Light blonde – very light tone. There are also different undertone here, for example, light golden blond.
- Platinum blonde is the lightest blonde of all.
- Strawberry Blonde – This hair color is a blonde with a slight pinkish tint. A famous role model is Blake Lively, who became a reddish blonde in 2011. The actress wore this hair color at important events like the Time 100 Gala before returning to her signature warm blonde shade.
One of the brightest shades for trendy hair coloring 2023 for long hair is caramel blond. This is one of the favorite colors of most women. It looks sensual and the highlights make it natural and voluminous. It does not require permanent staining.
Caramel blonde is suitable for all warm, peachy hues. If you have brown or green eyes and freckles, you should consider coloring in this color.
Blond in honey and golden hues is a multi-dimensional coloration that works best on long or medium hair.
Medium golden blond is a classic tone that many people like. If you want a harsher hue, try a flesh-colored ombre brown. This golden brown hair color looks great on girls with warm to medium skin tones. If you have blue, green eyes, this shade should add boldness to your look. Fashionable hair coloring 2023 for long hair is also possible for brunettes with brown eyes if they want to change their image.
Rainbow hair is back in fashion. In 2023, you can again paint in pink, green, blue and purple. There are many semi-permanent or permanent color products on the market that do not damage the hair and are adapted for home coloring.
Do not dye your entire hair straight away. It is better to color in individual strands, or to make a bright fringe at the ends.
Brown hair is one of the most popular shades. In fact, brown is the second most popular shade after black. It is a versatile shade that suits all skin tones and all hair types. Thanks to modern technology of fashionable dyeing 2023 for long hair for brunettes, we can now dye the strands in any brown color option.
It’s interesting, but even brown hair has a lot of color tones. Here are just a few of them:
- Dark brown or black brown is the darkest brown shade and can easily be mistaken for black hair.
- Chocolate brown is a very strong and bold color.
- Chestnut Brown – The hair color is similar to regular chestnut, but has a slight red tint.
- Walnut brown is lighter than chestnut brown, but also has a warm reddish tint.
- Medium Brown – This brown can be compared to a cappuccino. Medium brown is the same as dark blonde in its shades, but contains more brown highlights than lighter ones.
- Caramel brown is one of the light brown shades, best combined with light blond strands.
- Chestnut Red – Brown hair with a reddish tint.
This is the perfect offer for brunettes and dark-haired girls. Artfully crafted highlights on dark hair can give the skin a glow and rejuvenate it for years.
The most important thing when dyeing in dark colors is to give the strands the right shine. Sprays and shine tonics will help you with this. It is also worth using products that can preserve the hue of your dreams for weeks to come.
Women with red hair stand out from the crowd and look bright. In fact, there are very few women with naturally red hair, but more and more people dare to dye their hair a shade of red. By the way, the rarest combination of hair and eye color is red hair with blue eyes.
Red is not suitable for many skin types. They look best with very light, milky skin or olive tones. The redhead is also suitable for non-swarthy brunettes with blue eyes.
All red shades highlight skin imperfections and redness on it – they should be discarded if you have an imperfect complexion.
If you’re in the mood for a dramatic hair color change, start with the trendy red ombre in 2023. This will allow you to get used to a more comfortable mode, a new color and, possibly, decide in the future for more radical changes.
What other colors are popular:
- Copper red is a classic red hair. The shade of red in this case smoothly turns into orange.
- Red Blond – This hair color is also sometimes referred to as “strawberry blond”. This is light red hair with a slight blonde tint.
- Dark red – red hair in the darkest version.
More than half of all people in the world have black hair. Indo-Europeans tend to have a dark brown color, but it looks black, while people in East Asia, South America or Africa have deep black hair. Black in 2023 is popular precisely in its classic tone. You can look for some special shades of it if you want to look more interesting, but saturated black will remain in trend this year.
The first commandment is to make you feel comfortable in your chosen fashionable color. When looking for the right shade, it’s best to look at your natural hair, face and eye color. The choice of clothing also plays a role. For example, if you want red hair, keep in mind that some red tones can interfere with each other, and therefore choose clothes accordingly.
If you don’t like experimenting, you can dye your hair in natural colors that are close to your natural tone.
The paler you are, the lighter you can choose a blonde shade. If your complexion is fairly cool, cooler lighter tones, such as platinum or ash blonde, will work as well. Hair colors such as beige or honey blonde work best with lightly tanned skin. If you have a dark skin type, then you definitely shouldn’t go for a platinum blonde. Better to take dark blond.
Hair color should also match your personality. If you have dark eyebrows, avoid platinum blonde. This will make your appearance look fake. Very blonde hair also requires the most light eyes, for example, for brunettes with green eyes or blue-eyed brown-haired women. Almost any eye color goes well with warm, light tones. If you have very dark eyes, it is best to avoid blonde shades so as not to create an inharmonious appearance.
- In 2023, you can bet on bright and unusual colors as well as classics that never go out of style.
- Natural shades close to your natural hair color will be a win-win solution.
- When choosing brighter colors, you should carefully look at how harmoniously they look with your eye and skin color.
- 1 Major Trends
- 2 Hair Color 2023: Cool Shades
- 3 Hair Color 2023: Regrown Roots
- 4 Hair Color Trends
- 5 Blonde Hair Colors
- 6 Vibrant Hair Colors 2023: Pink, Blue, Green, Purple
- 7 Brown Hair Colors
- 8 Dark brown with highlights
- 9 Red Hair Colors
- 10 Black Hair
- 11 What Hair Color Is Right For You?
- 12 Should I Go Blonde?