Hair trends 2023: 22 hottest looks this year
What will be fashionable this year? Relaxed and slightly sloppy looks will continue to be popular. But there will be changes. Trend styles are based on two opposite directions: textured and sleek hairstyles. But you can also combine them, for example, by choosing a blunt bob haircut and textured curls.
Do you want to upgrade your image in accordance with fashion trends? Scroll down to see all the hair trends for 2023.
Hair trends 2023: 22 ideas for haircuts, colors and hairstyles
Do you want to take a chance and make a bang, cut your hair under a bob or dye your hair? We recommend that you first study the digest of the most popular styles.
1. Women’s Hair Trends 2023: Textured Haircuts
The texture effect is used in many trendy haircuts. It is infinitely variable and suitable for any hair length.
2. Fashion trends for short and long hair: rare bangs
Straight sparse bangs to the eyebrows.
3. Hair trends 2023: messy braids
Casual looks will be trendy in 2023. Especially if your hair is frizzy or frizzy, it’s time to show off its natural texture. Messy pigtails will help to strike a balance between the collected hairstyle and tousled styling.
4. Hair trends 2023: trendy dark hair coloring
Many celebrities have been wearing dark shades this winter, and the trend has moved into 2023. You may also want to ask a colorist to give your strands a chocolate tone. At the very least, dyeing in dark colors is much more gentle on the hair than lightening.
Editor’s tip: however, no one canceled the care of dyed hair. Love Beauty and Planet Blooming Color Shampoo and Conditioner will help you with this. Formulated with murumuru butter and rose extract, these products help repair damaged, color-treated hair and add shine.
5. Haircut trends for medium hair: blunt bob
The minimalistic and sleek blunt bob has been the inspiration of many stars in the last year, and in 2023 it is still relevant.
6. Fashionable haircuts for medium hair – trends: long blunt bob
Not ready for a short blunt bob? The output can be a blunt bob or blunt forehead. A great opportunity for those who want to try a trendy haircut, but do not plan to cut their hair very short.
7. Hair trends 2023: layering for long hair
Haircut in layers can significantly change the image and give the strands the desired volume. In this case, you do not need to part with the length. This way to shape long hair and make it bouncy is on trend again.
8. Haircut trends for medium and short hair: shaggy or shag
The shaggy haircut, especially the one based on the bob, was popular in 2021 and will move with us into the trends of the current year.
9. Fashion trends for women’s hair: long bangs
Curtain bangs were extremely trendy in 2021 and they still are. Only now the actual bangs have become even longer. It is very convenient: it is easy to release such bangs, stab or hide under the bulk of the hair.
Editor’s Tip: To style your bangs quickly, TRESemmé Thermal Creations Thermal Protective Spray is the way to go. It helps speed up drying and styling of hair, prevents split ends and adds shine.
10. Hair trends 2023: fluffy curls
Fluffy curls will again set the trend. And, by the way, perm is also gradually becoming fashionable. You will be able to appreciate the modern sparing options for this hair procedure.
11. Hair trends from the 70s in 2023
Hairstyles in the style of the 70s are an uptrend this year. Not only a variety of textured haircuts will be popular, but also long flowing hair, as well as headbands and headbands.
12. What hair is in trend: textured bangs
The times when bangs must be straight are over. Now thinning and torn cut are welcome. And if you have curly bangs, then you are at the peak of the trend.
13. Trend 2023: long sleek hair
Fashion for very long, straight and smooth hair is returning from the early 2000s. There is nothing more to add, except how impressive and attractive it is.
14. Hair color trends 2023: wide highlights
Wide highlights are becoming more common, and this is also the return of the trend from the beginning of the 2000s. You can take a chance and make contrasting strands or choose a more sophisticated look with shades close to the base color.
15. Fashion hair trends 2023: face curls
Curls near the face have become almost a mandatory “part of the program” when you make a collected hairstyle. The strands beautifully frame the face and are suitable for almost any hairstyle.
16. Fashionable haircuts for medium, short and long hair: ladder
Like long bangs, layered haircuts with short bangs at the face will be popular in 2023. This trend can be used alone or in combination with layered haircuts and bangs.
17. Haircut trends for short hair 2023
Want to start the new year with a big change? Why not try a short haircut. The most fashionable options at the moment are pixie, garcon and gavroche.
18. Hair trends 2023: messy waves
Light and slightly careless curls are still a fashionable hairstyle. This styling is performed simply and quickly using a curling iron or straightener. Just don’t forget about thermal protection.
19. Fashion hair trends: voluminous curls
Voluminous curls conquer TikTok ! You can make them with a thin curling iron. You can also treat the hair roots with a shirring device, use small curlers or braid pigtails for the night.
20. Haircut trends for medium hair: haircut in layers
A layered haircut for medium length hair is one of the hottest looks in 2023. This is a universal trend for those who do not plan to cut their hair too short or want to diversify an overgrown bob.
21. Hair trends 2023: Facial styling
The hairstyle with hair pulled out by the brush in the direction from the face combines trends from the 70s and early 2000s. Such styling with a hairdryer and a brush creates a feminine styling with flowing strands.
22. Hair Color Trend 2023: Red Hair Color
- 1 Hair trends 2023: 22 ideas for haircuts, colors and hairstyles
- 1.1 1. Women’s Hair Trends 2023: Textured Haircuts
- 1.2 2. Fashion trends for short and long hair: rare bangs
- 1.3 3. Hair trends 2023: messy braids
- 1.4 4. Hair trends 2023: trendy dark hair coloring
- 1.5 5. Haircut trends for medium hair: blunt bob
- 1.6 6. Fashionable haircuts for medium hair – trends: long blunt bob
- 1.7 7. Hair trends 2023: layering for long hair
- 1.8 8. Haircut trends for medium and short hair: shaggy or shag
- 1.9 9. Fashion trends for women’s hair: long bangs
- 1.10 10. Hair trends 2023: fluffy curls
- 1.11 11. Hair trends from the 70s in 2023
- 1.12 12. What hair is in trend: textured bangs
- 1.13 13. Trend 2023: long sleek hair
- 1.14 14. Hair color trends 2023: wide highlights
- 1.15 15. Fashion hair trends 2023: face curls
- 1.16 16. Fashionable haircuts for medium, short and long hair: ladder
- 1.17 17. Haircut trends for short hair 2023
- 1.18 18. Hair trends 2023: messy waves
- 1.19 19. Fashion hair trends: voluminous curls
- 1.20 20. Haircut trends for medium hair: haircut in layers
- 1.21 21. Hair trends 2023: Facial styling
- 1.22 22. Hair Color Trend 2023: Red Hair Color